Tortilla Vegetable Pizza
This NY-style thin-crust pizza uses a whole-grain tortilla as the base.
- 1 whole-wheat flour tortilla
- Steamed broccoli
- Steamed kale
- Tomatoes, chopped and/or
- Favorite sauce (optional)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place tortilla on a baking sheet and top with either chopped fresh tomatoes or sauce or both.
- Add steamed veggies and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated 400 degree oven until crisp and the cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and then slice into wedges.