Scrambled Eggs in Wontons
- Cooking spray
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 12 eggs
- Chopped vegetables: broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms (optional)
- Grated cheese of your choice
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place 2 wonton wrappers in each of the muffin cups, overlapping slightly.
- In a bowl, crack the eggs and whisk until beaten.
- Pour beaten eggs into each muffin cup, about ¾ filled.
- Top with chopped vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until set.
- Serve with fresh fruit on the side.