Quick and Easy Black Beans and Rice
- Black beans
- Microwave rice
- Dairy-free cheddar cheese (or cheese of your liking)
- Corn tortilla chips
- Heat rice in the microwave.
- Drain beans, and rinse. Put in bowl.
- Place rice on plate.
- Put some beans on top of rice.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Top with slices of avocado.
- Sprinkle with cheese (or not.)
- Serve with corn tortilla chips on the side.
- Dig in.
I don’t use the microwave often but when it’s late and we’re all really hungry, I make an exception.