Pastry Wrapped Mini Brie Cheese Bites
So easy to make and so delicious.
- Mini Brie Cheese Bites
- Jam or preserves of your choice
- Puff pastry dough
- 1 egg
- Defrost puff pastry dough according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove cheese from containers and set aside.
- Roll out pastry dough and cut into circles. I used a 3-inch round cookie cutter, but you can also use a drinking glass to cut the circle.
- Place a dab of jam on the top of each Brie Bite.
- Wrap in pastry, stretching the dough around the cheese and pinching together at the bottom.
- Place jam side up (seam side down) on a parchment paper lined sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with a teaspoon of water, and brush onto each of the pastry-covered cheese bites.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.