Kale is a nutritional powerhouse. It's loaded with calcium for bones, and vitamin K, which may help lower your risk of inflammation.
- 1 bunch of kale (any variety)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the kale leaves well, and fully dry them.
- Remove the central vein of each leaf by cutting it away or using your hands to strip the leaves away from the stiff vein.
- Tear leaves into 2-inch pieces and spread on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- Toss leaves together and replace on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or cool and store in an airtight container for up to 3 days...if they'll last that long.