Grilled Halloumi Cheese
Like a grilled cheese sandwich without the bread. Awesome!!!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Halloumi cheese
- Grapeseed oil or olive oil, for brushing
- 1-2 teaspoons dried thyme or dried oregano
- Cut the Halloumi into four 1-by 3-inch pieces.
- Place on a platter and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with dried thyme or oregano, turning cheese over to coat on all sides.
- Grill the cheese on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes per side, until you see nice grill marks.
- Serve immediately.
- You can also make this recipe by cooking it on a non-stick skillet over medium heat for 2-3 minutes per side.