Chicken Stir-Fry with Veggies and Brown Rice
- Olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 handfuls of raw veggies from crudité platter, chopped***
- Cooked brown rice
- Low-sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce (tamari sauce is gluten-free)
- In a large skillet, sauté chicken tenders in olive oil over medium heat until done and no longer pink inside, about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from pan to a plate. Set aside.
- Add a bit more olive oil to the same pan.
- Sauté the chopped veggies until desired doneness.
- Add cooked brown rice to the veggies, and a splash of the soy or tamari sauce.
- Place the reserved chicken back into the pan with the veggies and rice and mix.
*** To make a crudité platter, see instructions under Crudité Platter.